Saturday, September 03, 2005

presenting...

And this is me, Kasia from Poland. I still can't believe I have been invited to take part in this fabulous project!

I'm into interior decoration and design. I'm addicted to the adrenaline kick I get in thrift stores and flea markets. I love finding treasures among piles of dusty, rusty garbage. Which doesn't mean I'm not selective. In fact, I rarely buy everything I like. I only buy what I l o v e. If I spend several hours at a flea market and come back home with just one coffee cup, I'm perfectly satisfied.

I'll be happy to share my finds, renovation projects and inspiration with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, you don't need to buy things at every flea markets. Just to browse throught them, if they are good, might be the biggest joy!

kath red said...

yay, i found you again. thought you had dissappeared. love that you have a pro flickr account, i am looking through all the pics now.

Anonymous said...

pieknie powidziane Kasiu!
pozdrawiam
Aga_d