Thursday, January 18, 2007

French Vintage Papers


I have a thing for French vintage papers, when I see them at the flea markets I have to stop and look at them. After looking at them I want them. Then the long drawn out bartering with myself begins....

You don't need anymore old papers!
I know, I know but I want them.
You don't NEED them!
I'll use them, I promise!
You won't, you never use them, because you cannot allow yourself to cut them and create with them!
I will this time!!
You won't!
I'll sell them, I 'll make paper bundles and sell them!!
Now, there is an idea!
Okay!?
Okay!

So I have bought them over and over again...and now I must sell them! If you are interested let me know, you can find me at TONGUE IN CHEEK ANTIQUES

9 comments:

Connie said...

that is a great find!

G.G. said...

mmmm I see them on a chippy table with a piece of glass cut to size over top of them...... Or framed with sepia prints of french landmarks.....ooo the possibilities.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

So cool - I am a sucker for the old French menus. I copy them and use them for dinner parties!

mareGa said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

they are lovely and certainly say ' buy me'!

carol pink cottage said...

hello there
my first visit to your page
I will be back
carol

http://bear-in-lille.blogspot.com/ said...

nice composition

Pigtown*Design said...

Ohhhh... love the site! I am a thrifter of the first order. I had to furnish a house from scratch when I moved back to the US and I'd say about 80% of what I have came from thrift stores, 2nd hand furniture shops or yard (tag) sales. You're linked on my site now!

Anastasia said...

such beautiful papers - I would swoon if I ever found such a great bundle....